- Your data is securely stored according to relevant laws and regulations.
- Your data is never sold.
- We only use your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent and you can opt out of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to review and change the information we store at any time. You can do that by emailing us at email@example.com.
Last Update: 22 May 2018
By providing Tranquility with your personal information, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. This includes both written and verbal information provided either online, in person, by telephone or via other sources.
What personal data may we collect from you?
Personal data we collect from you may include the following:
- Information that you give us when you enquire or become a customer, including name, email address and phone number and any other information you give us, such as any health issues.
- Information obtained from competitions that you have taken part in.
- Information you give us when you make a payment to us, such as financial or credit card information (this information is securely processed and never stored).
The collection of sensitive information
“Sensitive information” refers to information related to your health or to your identification. We collect sensitive information to provide you with the best possible service and care during treatments.
When do we collect personal data about you?
We may collect personal data about you if you:
- visit our website
- enquire about any of our services or treatments
- book to receive any of our services or treatments
- fill in a form
- carry out a transaction on our website
- participate in a competition or promotion or other marketing activity
- make payments
- contact us by email, telephone or social media
- visit us in person
- contact us via a third party.
What personal data might we receive from third parties?
We may be passed your data by third parties such as your hotel or holiday package provider if they have made the booking on your behalf.
This will normally be in the form of a referral and may consist of basic details such as your name, contact number, email address and the type of treatment required.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- Allow us to provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- With your consent, send you relevant information about new treatments and special offers. You can opt out of receiving newsletters at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The security of your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored securely. We use technological and organisational security measures to protect the personal information that you give to us. Any online payment transactions are processed securely by third party payment processors that comply with strict laws and regulations to protect your data.
However, no system of transmitting or storing data (either physical or online) can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
Disclosure of your personal data
We do not share your personal data with anybody, except at your request, for example, if you require third party services or packages. We never sell your data.
Retaining personal information
We retain personal information about you for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
We will destroy your personal information as early as practicable and in a way that the information may not be restored or reconstructed.
If printed on paper, the personal information will be shredded. If saved in electronic form, the personal information will be destroyed by technical means to ensure the information may not be restored or reconstructed at a later time.
If you have signed up for our newsletter, we will send you occasional emails (approx. 8-10 per year) including information on new treatments and special offers that we think could interest you. We aim to make these newsletters as helpful and valuable to you as possible.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Accessing and updating your information
You can access and update your information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may modify this Policy from time to time. When we make material changes to this Policy we will post a link to the revised Policy on the homepage of our site. You can tell when this Policy was last updated by looking at the link and at the date at the top of the Policy. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the site. Use of the site, any of our products and services, and/or providing consent to the updated Policy following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
If you have any questions about this statement or how we process your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.